We conduct regular studies of economic and logistical potential for the benefit of local authorities and private structures by relying on our network and Supply Chain expertise.
Our skills in the matter:
Examples of studies conducted:
- Design study of a platform for clustering, transformation and packaging of local agricultural products for the supply of collective catering establishments of the department (colleges and high schools): logistics and transport evaluation.
- Evaluation of technical, economic and environmental issues of the consignment for reuse or recycling of household packaging in France
- Study of the development potential of a river logistics offer on the Seine
- Mapping the use of GS1 standards and analyzing gains related to their use in transport operations (160 carriers interviewed).
- Drafting of a guide of good logistic urban practices destined to the shippers / principals of the transport of goods in Paris.
- Study of a transport sharing project of the local agro-food fabric (for the General Council of Auvergne)
- Study on the conditions of implementation, the acceptability by the population and the environmental record of night deliveries in urban areas.
- Study on actions to reduce CO2 emissions in freight transport for ADEME / AUTF