Thanks to the various field experiences of its consultants, CPV Associés proactively and effectively supports logistics providers in the realization of their transformation or re-engineering projects.
Our strengths lie not only in a thorough knowledge of warehouse processes but also in an understanding of the expectations of industrial customers and / or distributors, constantly fed by our various interventions.
Examples of missions carried out:
- Accompanying a service provider wishing to propose a innovative logistic model for a sector in transformation: design of a long-term service offer based on a concept of mutualisation and promoting the massification of transport.
- Development, at the request of a provider, of a LEAN approach applied to logistics operations : Participatory workshop facilitation, identification of optimization actions with earnings encryption and constitution of a personalized toolbox to initiate a process of continuous improvement in the field.
- Definition of a method of evaluation and labeling concerning the use, knowledge and training of warehouse WMS users provided by a distributor. The validated method aims to standardize the use of the software on all of the distributor's sites, as well as to deploy the best practices identified.
- Realization of a satisfaction survey customers of a logistics provider: management of the questionnaire and its administration, data processing and analysis, recommendations and action plan.
- Development of a environmental management tool dedicated to warehouses, listing about fifty sustainable development actions deployable by all site managers of the logistics provider in France. Realization of the greenhouse gas emissions report on the whole activity.
Our clients : See our customers